MOONRISE KINGDOM BLU-RAY RELEASE - Universal Studios Home Entertainment has announce the release of Wes Anderson‘s Moonrise Kingdom on Blu-ray Combo Pack with UltraViolet, on DVD, On Demand and on Digital Download. Set on an island off the coast of New England in the summer of 1965, Moonrise Kingdom follows two 12-year-olds who fall in love, make a secret pact and run away together into the wilderness. Take a look inside Moonrise Kingdom with a tour of the island New Penzance with Bob Balaban, a set tour with Bill Murray and much more.
Source: Universal Studios Home Entertainment
Blu-ray bonus features:
- A look inside Moonrise Kingdom
- Welcome to the island of New Penzance: Bob Balaban narrates a series of guided tours from the locations of Moonrise Kingdom featuring Bruce Willis, Edward Norton, Bill Murray, and Wes Anderson
- Set tour with Bill Murray: Bill Murray personally takes viewers on a tour of the Moonrise Kingdom sets.
- UltraViolet: The revolutionary new way for consumers to collect movies and TV shows, store them in the cloud, and instantly stream and download to TV’s, computers, tablets and smartphones. Consumers can now truly enjoy their movies anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice. Currently available in the United States only.
- Digital Copy: Viewers can redeem a digital version of the full-length movie from a choice of retail partners to watch on an array of electronics and portable devices including computers, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android and more
- BD-LIVE : Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to watch the latest trailers and more!
- pocket BLU app: The groundbreaking pocket BLU app uses iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android, PC and Mac to work seamlessly with a network-connected Blu-ray player. Plus iPad and Android tablet owners can enjoy a new, enhanced edition of pocket BLU made especially to take advantage of the tablets’ larger screen and high resolution display. Consumers will be able to browse through a library of Blu-ray content and watch entertaining extras on-the-go in a way that’s bigger and better than ever before.
PLOT: Set on an island off the coast of New England in the summer of 1965, “Moonrise Kingdom” tells the story of two twelve-year-olds who fall in love, make a secret pact, and run away together into the wilderness. As various authorities try to hunt them down, a violent storm is brewing off-shore — and the peaceful island community is turned upside down in more ways than anyone can handle. Bruce Willis plays the local sheriff. Edward Norton is a Khaki Scout troop leader. Bill Murray and Frances McDormand portray the young girl’s parents. The cast also includes Tilda Swinton, Jason Schwartzman, and Jared Gilman and Kara Hayward as the boy and girl.
- October 16